Promotional materials - distribution
We invite you to look through the publications about the city. Below you'll find the list of the available materials.
Our publications (maps, leaflets, folders) are available for free. They provide information about tourist attractions of Poznan and surroundings.
Congresses', conferences' and events' organizers can order free of charge the following materials" "Poznań City Guide" and city maps.
Unfortunately we are not able to deliver them to your office, therefore they can be picked up from the following places:
- indywidual queries (up to 50 pc.):
City Information Centre and its branches on Old Market Square, main railway station and airport
- conference and events organisers (up to 500 pc.):
City Information Centre (ul. Ratajczaka 44) and its branch on na Old Market Square 59/60
- conference and events organisers (above 500 pc.) and hotels:
Poznań Tourism Organisation, pl. Kolegiacki 17,
With orders exceeding 50 items, please fill out this short form. After filling the form, within 2-3 days you will receive an email with feedback to the email address you gave in the form, regarding the pick up date of the materials. Unfortunately in most cases we are not able to fulfil orders off-the-shelf, as the materials are delivered from the warehouse based on current demand. Please remember to take with you a bag for packing and carrying the materials.
- City Information Centre, ul. Ratajczaka 44 - tel. +48 61 851 96 45
- Tourist Information Centre, Stary Rynek 59/60 - tel. +48 61 852 61 56
We invite you to use our publications in electronic version. The publications listed below are not always available in print.
- Poznań City Guide- a leaflet (format DL) with the description of tourist attractions, gastronomy and culture, available in: Polish, English, Greman, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch
- City map (A3 format folded up to do A6) with the description of 22 most important tourist attractions in Polish, English and German
- City map (format A3) with the description of 22 most important tourist attractions in Polish, English and German or French, Spanish and Russian
- Poznań and surroundings for kids (format A5) - a guide presenting chosen attractions for families in Poznań and surroundings with games for kids (crosswords, puzzles, drawings); available in Polish and English
- Tourist attractions - surroundings of Poznan (format B6) - a folder presenting chosen attractions of Poznań' surroundings; available in Polish and English
- Surroundings of Poznań tourist map (folded-up) - a description of chosen attractions of Poznań' surroundings and a schematic map; available in Polish/English: page 1 - descriptions, page 2 - map (pdf only)
- Surroundings of Poznań picture map (folded-up) - a description of chosen attractions of Poznań' surroundings with pictures and a drewed map; available in Polish/English (pdf only)
- Museums nad expositions in Poznań (format A3, folded-up to A6) - a description of chosen museums and expositions and its greatest attraktions, available in Polish/English
- Poznań and surroundings for kids (format B6) - a brochure presenting chosen attractions for families with children in Poznań ana surroundings, available in Polskiej and English
- Poznań on a budget (format DL) - low-cost propositions for spending time in Poznan, a leaflet available in Polish and English
- Tematic Tourist Routes (format DL) - a proposition of self-sightseeing Poznań, depending on interests, available in Polish/English/German, 6 routes: route 1 - The oldest Poznań, route 2 - Old Town, route 3 - XIX-century Poznan, route 4 - On the trails of city fortyfikations, route 5 - Following modernismus, route 6 - Green Poznań (pdf only)
- Beer in Poznań (format A6) – author's rekommendations of a dozen pubs in Poznań with descriptions in Polish and English (dostępny tylko w wersji pdf)
- Restaurants, bars and cafes in Poznań and surroundings (format A6) - a list od recommended (by PLOT) eating places in Poznań and surroundings, available in Polish and German (2015)
You can also download the thematic walking routes prepared by the Centre of Culture Tourism:
- Royal-Imperial Route, available in Polish and English
- Cathedral Island, available in Polish and English
- Old Town, available in Polish and English
- The City Centre (from Plac Wolności to Imperial Castle), available in Polish and English
and for those who have lots of time and interest;